Utilities for the City of West Bend
The Utility Superintendent’s office is the management office for the West Bend Municipal Utilities.
Contact the Utility Superintendent if you have any questions or concerns.
Role & Duties of the Utility Superintendent
- Plans, Directs and Coordinates construction, operation and maintenance of utilities
- Performs managerial and administrative duties
- Supervises Staff
- Functions as Contact Person for City Matters Relating to the Utilities
- Ensures Utility Records are Maintained
- Coordinates and Schedules Snow Removal.
- Implements and Enforces City Code and Rules
- Files and/or Assists with the Preparation of Utility Reports
- Assists City Clerk in Preparation of Budgets and Capital Improvements